This week in our usability class we worked on screening questions and task lists. Both are quite important when it comes to doing a usability test. Screening questions to make sure your participants are representing the right demographic, and task lists are created to make sure you are having your participants testing the usability of your program as efficiently as possible.
This week our task was to work in groups to complete question development for screening questions and task lists. Honestly I found the group work a little confusing. Other than sharing possible questions for each person's final list, there wasn't really much discussion. Given there was not much time for discussion either. I find it a little difficult for group work on an online course. If group work is not specified its hard to get all participants involved equally. Luckily I was able to use the initial input of my group members to create my final lists.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.