Sunday, March 15, 2015

Usability II Week 1

This week I was able to get an introduction into my second class for the semester, Usability II. It looks like this class will take a little bit different approach from my class earlier this semester. We are getting more into the actual tools that we can use to run a usability study. This week we looked a two different types of recruitment websites that can be used to recruit participants for usability studies. One the them was a site called Ethnio. I found some of the stuff it could do would be very helpful to recruit participants, especially for studies conducted online.

Another site we started to use but haven't gotten too far into yet is Loop 11. I am really excited to have the opportunity to work with this website. I have not done any user testing online so using this site will be a new experience. We will have to see where the rest of the class goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.