Sunday, April 19, 2015

This week we learned more about conducting usability studies on mobile devices. The main assignment for this week and last week was to write up a proposal on conducting a usability study on mobile devices. I thought that it was really cool learning about some of the technology that could be used for testing. Eye tracking is such a great tool.

On the other hand I was kind of surprised how little there was in technologies to conduct usability tests on mobile devices. With such devices playing a vital role in how we interact with technology I at least thought there would be more sophisticated equipment involved. It was funny to me that some of the best techniques involved basically strapping a camera to it.

I think in the future we may see more gadgets become available for mobile testing since mobile devices are only expected to grow to be more and more pomenent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.