Sunday, April 5, 2015

Usability II week 3

In week three we finally were able to complete and report on our usability studies that were conducted with Loop 11. I ended up conducting the usability study on Hotwire.com. Despite some of the issues from loop 11 I was able to successfully find participants and conduct the study on hotwire.com.

Overall I found that participants were successfully able to compete all tasks on hotwire.com. There were some issues that happened with both the hotwire site and the loop 11 site, but that is expected with any type of website. Besides that is why usability studies are done.

In the end the project these three weeks was not as bad as I was expecting. Despite all the issues found with loop 11 I feel confident with the results I found in my usability study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.