As I finish out my last week of class I worked on developing a user study for the prototype I have been designing for the past few weeks. From a research perspective I was really excited to start thinking about how I would want to test my prototype. As a designer I of course wanted to try to test everything in one go, but as a researcher I knew that to get the most meaningful data it would be more beneficial to look at only the few main aspects of the system first and then expand as further testing would require. It was nice to be able to have both perspectives this week as I worked on my final assignment.
Overall I really liked this course. Unlike the other courses I have taken for this degree, I felt this course really allowed me to flex my creativity and critical thinking muscles. It was really cool to see my idea come to life as the weeks went by. Hopefully I can prototype again in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.