Sunday, June 26, 2016

Interaction Design week 6

During week six of interaction design class we wrapped up our prototypes of the Lunch Buddy app. I was really excited to see my prototype all come together. I really appreciate the thoughts and comments from my classmates in helping me make my app the best it could be. I was really happy with how the app eventually came out. It is really cool to see how all the interactions worked out and once animation was added it really came together. 

I did learn a few things as I finished up my prototype this week. First I learned that adding animation to interactions can be really helpful. Initially I did not have animation in my app, but by adding animation it gave a better flow to the app and in the end made it look so much more finished. I didn't realize how important a little animation can be. I also learned the importance of having an easy way to move back an forth within an app. I initially didn't think I needed back buttons, but once I added back buttons the whole navigation of the app seemed a lot easier.

Overall creating a prototype was a lot of fun and I was really excited to go through the whole prototyping experience from beginning to end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.