For the past two weeks we have been learning about and developing wireframes for our Lunch buddy apps. The purpose of the assignment was to create a wireframe for an application that would help parents manage their children's lunch money account. It was neat to learn about the process and the reasoning behind why wireframes are created. I personally have learned that creating wireframes are very helpful into not only understanding how the app or website will look but where all those little buttons will lead to the seamless navigation within the website itself.
One of the pieces of the past two weeks that I have found helpful was being to interact with my fellow students to get feedback on my initial wireframes. It was really cool to see how my group tackled the same problems for the same app in different ways. Everyone had great ideas and I understand how having a design group helps make an app even better. Working with multiple people can bring out the best designs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.