In week 5 of my interaction design class we continued to work on the interactions of our Lunch Buddy app. I was able to learn more about the proto.io prototyping program. Sometimes this week while I was working on my prototype it took me longer to figure out how to do the interactions I wanted than initially figuring out what interactions I wanted. It just comes with the territory of learning a new program. So far I am pretty impressed with proto.io and hope to be able to use it again in the future.
Also this week I was able to look at some more of my classmate's prototypes. It looks like all the class is doing really well figuring out the common problems involved with making an interactive prototype. I wish everyone the best of luck next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.